- No patent-leather before Easter. Don't care what current faux-fashionistas say, we're all traditionalists.
- No white after Labor Day (the exception being, naturally, winter white)
- Lipstick, always!
- A lady never walks with a cigarette in her hand. Period!
There you go, Sally. And so in the wildly optimistic belief that I might be departing in less than six weeks for as-of-yet whereabouts unknown, I must laugh at myself as I begin my packing list. Leatherman, satellite radio, etc. Yeah, yeah . . . that all goes without saying. But how about these "essentials:"- My complete Erno Lazlo skincare collection, along with my Kinerase.
- A.B.'s Good Eats: The Early Years. Don't leave home without it (Becky, Rusty, Sally: you know what I'm talkin' about).
- My Moulton Brown and Temple Spa aromatherapy, along with that groovy stone box of balm that we bought in French Lick.
- My Clarisonic. Believe me, I'll find a way to keep it charged.
And I still haven't completely given-up on the idea of my flat iron. Will I wake-up to reality? Will a solar charger handle a a flat-iron? Or will I accept the idea of over 800 bad hair days? We can only speculate.



0 Response to "Girly-Girl Rules to Live By, Even in SSA"