Where is it?! In retrospect, I’ve spent too much evening-time in the past five weeks awaiting beddy-bye-time, so that I might hope again the following day for word from the PO. Now that I know an invitation kit is floating around somewhere in UPS-world, I don’t want to close my eyes. There’s too much to do. Too much to think about. Alas, modus-can’t-sleep has only resulted in way too much time speculating: where in the world is the kit? And what will it say? Some speculate Swaziland; and indeed, Swaziland is the only PCWiki SSA listing for 22 June. But it’s not a Francophone country; and I could never be so lucky as to be plopped into the middle of Southern Africa . . . so close (relatively) to Botswana. Now we all know that the PC is never wrong; so when the PO’s eMail said “June 22 departure,” she could not have been mistaken. But similarly, PCWiki is the bible (i.e., never ever wrong); and it lists only Swaziland with a June 22 departure. But, come on, kids: define departure. I’m guessing, Burkina Faso, with its 21 June staging/departure. June 21?! Yikes! Will staring out the window affect the timing of UPS, or is that the equivalent of a watched pot never boils? Is it safe to go to the backyard to water the azaleas? Will Jill the Pill act as sentry for the arrival of UPS? We can only speculate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Response to "I Don’t Want to Close My Eyes"