The Check's In The Mail

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, June 17, 2010
Biggest lies in our society?
  • You’ll feel pressure but no pain.
  • Turn right; you can’t miss it.
  • I never inhaled.
  • I can get all this stuff to Ouagadougou.
It began like this. . . and that was over a week ago.  It’s embarrassing, but it began like this (there were extenuating circumstances, really):











Then it got better:











Then it got worse – a whole lot worse:











And there it sat . . . for days. And still it sits.

Did I fail to mention that this room is only 5x5x5? That implies that objects are smaller than they appear, right? Is there a word of truth in this paragraph?

The check's in the mail . . . and a flat-iron is a necessary tool. Where's the BugHut™ and the new hammock? Exactly what will stay home? There aren't really two boxes to be shipped . . . are there? We can only speculate.

1 Response to "The Check's In The Mail"

  1. Ebben Wiley Said,

    It makes me happy to see that I'm not the only person who packed this way. Haha.